Rajan graduated with an Honours Bachelor of Arts Degree from York University's Law and Society Program in 2005.
Following the completion of his undergraduate studies, Rajan attended law school at Michigan State University College of Law. While in law school, Rajan was chosen to participate in the Canadian Summer Externship Program in Ottawa. Rajan also participated in the MSU tax clinic, assisting indigent clients with IRS tax disputes.
In 2008, Rajan earned his Juris Doctor (J.D.) from Michigan State University and was admitted to the Illinois State Bar. From 2009 to 2010, Rajan practiced law in Chicago, Illinois and gained valuable experience in insurance defence and civil litigation.
In 2011, Rajan returned to Canada and completed his articles at a boutique civil litigation firm in the Greater Toronto Area. Rajan was called to the Ontario Bar in January 2013. Since being called to the Bar, Rajan has focused his legal practice exclusively on personal injury litigation. He has represented clients at FSCO Arbitrations, proceedings before the Ontario Superior Court of Justice, and proceedings before The Social Security Tribunal of Canada.
Rajan is fluent in Punjabi.
- Called to the Illinois Bar, 2008
- Called to the Ontario Bar, 2013
- BA (Honours), York University, Law and Society, 2005
- J.D., Michigan State University, College of law, 2008
- Car Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Bicycle Accidents
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Slip and Fall Injuries
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Brain Injuries
- Long Term Disability
- Wrongful Termination
- Product Liability Litigation
- Occupiers Liability Litigation
- Insurance Brokers Professional Negligence
- Amarjit Sidhu v. Wawanesa Mutual Insurance Company FSCO A-13002389 2016
- Lisa St. John v. Minister of Employment and Social Development GT-122040 2015
PHONE NUMBER AND EXTENSION
1-866-LOFRANCO ext. 140
Lori Porcelli 1-866-LOFRANCO ext. 137
Oxana Hazanov 1-866-LOFRANCO ext. 168